There are literally of thousands of places like this to go treasure hunting in the Philippines waterfalls. A lot of people think treasure hunting only happens in the oceans. While diving wrecks and finding lost gold is a lot of fun, this can be a fun way to do it too and much easier aside from the hike you need to take to the waterfalls.
Treasure Hunting in the Philippines Waterfalls
Another cool place is in the pools at the bottom of the cascading waterfalls.
In this video, I’m going treasure hunting in these waterfalls. While I was in the pool I saw a big hole that I wanted to go into but I didn’t have a light to explore even further. Will have to save that for next time.
Treasure Hunting in the Philippines Video
I’m sure you’ll be wondering what I’m looking for here. Well, when I find it…you will know.
Waterfalls in Zambales
As you will see, these are a beautiful set of waterfalls in Zambales. There are several instances of waterfalls with their own pools cascading down from the top of the mountains here. We only went to 1, but there was so much more that could have been explored.
You will see another line of waterfalls with this aerial view with my drone that can be seen going all the way up the hills to the top.
It was a bit of a hike getting into this one, but it’s one of the most popular ones to go to in this area.
Next time I won’t bring as much gear and climb all the way up to the top for some really good views down the hillside and of the ocean down at the bottom.
8 Things to do when at the Waterfalls in the Philippines?
There are a lot of things to do besides just going up to see a set of waterfalls. Here are some ideas for you when you’re planning your next waterfalls trek here in the Philippines.
- Like I mentioned above, you can go treasure hunting in the Philippines waterfalls.
- You can have a picnic with your friends and family at the waterfalls.
- Rock climbing in and around the waterfalls.
- Swim in the pools at the bottom of the waterfalls.
- Practice your photography of nature and of models around the waterfalls. (this is a fun one)
- Practice your videography when at the waterfalls and then of course post it to YouTube. (If you do, share it with me in the comments of one of my waterfalls videos)
- Take a nap and get some rest and relaxation on a hammock by the waterfalls.
- Write about your experiences while you’re at the waterfalls. Nature tends to inspire the inner writers in a lot of us.
Go check it out! If you stay with our friends out at Mope Beach Resort, they’ll show you where it’s at as well as a bunch of other things to do in Zambales.
Share this blog to your friends: